Thursday, February 16, 2012

I love it when we act like a Kids

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Thursday, February 16, 2012


I love you because I know you’re always there, there to catch me when I fall, there to listen when I need you, there when I feel alone. I love you because you understand me, you know how I feel even when I can’t say it. You know I’m not as strong as I say and still you never let me know that I’m not fooling you. I love you because you make me believe, believe that I am not worthless. Believe that I can be loved, am loved, and can love others. I love you because you know, you know I feel this way but can’t say it and still you wait, letting me take my time to come to terms with the fact that I love you. I would give my life up to be with you, and above all i'll never hurt you, lie to you, or leave you. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei