Sunday, February 19, 2012

I keep so much inside.

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Sunday, February 19, 2012


Actually, there is so many things I want to say but I don't know how to say it. how to start it. that's why I blogging. I love to write down everything, anything without feeling guilty. and yes, my grammar is suck. i'm not really good at it but who's care? as long as they can understand me. haha. are they? sometimes, I'll say things that isn't really important to say and keep the important one inside me. but some people say, it is the unimportant things which is really matter sometimes. is it? well, i don't really know. it is important to said the things you really wanna say but it's hard for me to say the things I want to say sometimes. I don't know why. maybe I'm not really good in expressing my feelings towards something and that's makes people think that I'm not passionate about it. but it's not like that all the time. I can say the words. I can say it out loud. but what really matter is the action as people say action speak better than words. at least that's what i believe. 

''sometimes, i'll say things that isn't really important to say and keep the important one inside. ''

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei