Monday, February 13, 2012

Everyday is a gift you never discover..

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Monday, February 13, 2012
to have photo like this, someday.

yess, officially today is Valentine's Day. I wish all of u, where ever u are, Happy Lover's Day. actually i'm not excited with this day because personally Valentine's Day for me is not only, exactly at this date, February 14 every year. for me Lover's day can be any date, it's not have any specified date;  depends to each couples. that's what i believe. for me, Valentine's Day can be tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, and the day after it, as long as u value your relationship between your partner. 

actually, this is my first Valentine's with him but yes, we didn't celebrate it. he's not around. having a long distance relationship makes me realize that we need to trust each other to ensure this relationship will work out. but it's okay. i'm not sad just because my first Valentine's day, he's not around to celebrate with me. it's not really matter for me. he said to me, ''we gonna make our own Valentine' day. a day to remember when we grow old someday.'' and i'm like ''hell yeah, that's what i'm talking about.. heheh.. LOL. and yess, Valentine's Day is not exactly only on February 14, Everyday is a gift you never discover.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei