Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Picture perfect memory

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Tuesday, January 24, 2012


I always fall in love with memory . When I have to move on and I feel like I forgetting something, there's always a  picture that will reminds me of all the good memories. It doesn't matter whether it is something I want to keep remember for another thousand years or either it is something I wan't to forget. Everything that happen yesterday, today and tomorrow will always appear as a memory. That's why I always love camera because its remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. That's why they say, picture perfect memories. I can always look back to the picture and reminisce all the memories from the past, even when the person on it does change. I always believe that things do not change: but we, people, we change . 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei