Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I am 'Black' . .

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Tuesday, January 17, 2012

again, i copied this from  http://www.blogthings.com/ ''What is your Color Name'' . so here my result . by the way i love yellow . so for my result, the color for my name is 'Black' . Black ? i guess lucky me :D

it say . . that  my name tells people that i'm are serious and sophisticated. my name makes me seem like a total mystery. i'm elegant and a bit apart from everyone else. i''m much more formal than those around everyone. People see me as smart and together. i'm also come off as a bit eccentric, and others respect that i'm are different from them. i can adapt well to most situations, but i'll never feel like i'm truly fit in anywhere. 

well i don't really sure about this, but some of it seems to make a sense for me . BLACK .


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei