Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Vampire Diaries : I LOVE VAMPIRE

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Thursday, December 15, 2011
My entry today actually about this TV SERIES, THE VAMPIRE DIARIES that now become my new addiction . The first time I watch it, I instantly fall in LOVE with it . I love the actor and actress of This Movie. They just awesome. I really love the HEROIN of this movie that is ELENA GILBERT (Nina Dobrev) She's so beautiful. Then I also LOVE this SALVATORE BROTHER, DAMON (Ian Somerhalder) & STEFAN (Paul Wesley) They both are really handsome. But I LOVE DAMON, more . He's cool and his eyes, a killer ! 

I know it's silly but, somehow it's make me believe that a VAMPIRE is actually exist and I wanna become one of them . I'm completely into it, I've been influence by it and it's become my new ADDICTION. Well, silly me. I can't wait to see the NEXT episode of SEASON 3 release this JANUARY 2012 .

Stefan                               and                        Damon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei