Saturday, December 31, 2011

Before 2011 ends, Welcoming for 2012

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Saturday, December 31, 2011
Today is the last day of 2011, 31 December 2011. I can't hardly believe that I've manage throughout so many shit things happen to me this year .



Whatever it is, there's nothing to regret for. There's no turning back. Thank You 2011, for everything ! 


I am proud with myself, for all the mistakes that i've made, for all the greatest value that i've learn. I'm happy with everything I have now, even if I lost what I had before, that doesn't matter. Everything must come to an end for the brand new beginning . 


Before we pop the champagne and celebrate the New Year, we need to stop and reflect on the year that has gone by. To remember both our triumphs and our missteps - our promises made, and broken. The times we opened ourselves up to great adventures - or closed ourselves down, for fear of getting hurt. Because that’s what New Year’s is all about: getting another chance. A chance to forgive, to do better, to do more, to give more, to love more. And stop worrying about ‘what if’ and start embracing what would be. So when that ball drops at midnight, let’s remember to be nice to each other, kind to each other. And not just tonight but all year long . —New Year’s Eve
so, it is New Year. Everyone should enjoying their last day of 2011, doing whatever they want because 2011 will not happening again for any years from now. I want to thank to the God for all the blessing that came upon me for this whole year! THANK YOU LORD !

Farewell 2011  

Let's count down together for 2012 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei