Monday, May 16, 2011

The one and only Zooey Deschanel

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Monday, May 16, 2011
Reactions: 
Zooey Deschanel. She was born in Los Angeles, California. She is of French and Irish descent. I found out something about her. She got an older sister named Emily Deschanel which is also an actress, and stars in the TV series; Bones.OMG, no wonder. They do really look alike in certain angle. Heh. FYI, Emily has been playing this role in Bones for 5 seasons. The show was recently commissioned for a sixth season .
emilyzooey
Zooey and Emily Deschanel 
16574516
She’s an American actress, musician, and singer-songwriter. I noticed bout her in this very lovely movie; 500 days of summer. I found that she’s really quite a unique girl. The way she talked, the way she smiled, her innocent eyes. very nice & adorable . I was truly attracted by her at first sight . Well, she’s really a girl who got her own personalities in the movie. 
500days_joseph_zooey-1
500-days-of-summer-love
500-days-of-summer-3-528x296
Listen to her singing in the movie, and she was pretty good.  It was an old song sang by Nancy Sinatra in 1967. Quite an old song. I love Zooey’s version more. For me she is really beautiful & i love how she look, a vintage look & she is gorgeous for me . 

zooey_deschanel_and_katy_perry

Owh wait, isn’t she looks like Katy Perry? 
600full-zooey-deschanel
Gorgeous . 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei