Monday, May 16, 2011

The one and only Zooey Deschanel

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Monday, May 16, 2011
Zooey Deschanel. She was born in Los Angeles, California. She is of French and Irish descent. I found out something about her. She got an older sister named Emily Deschanel which is also an actress, and stars in the TV series; Bones.OMG, no wonder. They do really look alike in certain angle. Heh. FYI, Emily has been playing this role in Bones for 5 seasons. The show was recently commissioned for a sixth season .
emilyzooey
Zooey and Emily Deschanel 
16574516
She’s an American actress, musician, and singer-songwriter. I noticed bout her in this very lovely movie; 500 days of summer. I found that she’s really quite a unique girl. The way she talked, the way she smiled, her innocent eyes. very nice & adorable . I was truly attracted by her at first sight . Well, she’s really a girl who got her own personalities in the movie. 
500days_joseph_zooey-1
500-days-of-summer-love
500-days-of-summer-3-528x296
Listen to her singing in the movie, and she was pretty good.  It was an old song sang by Nancy Sinatra in 1967. Quite an old song. I love Zooey’s version more. For me she is really beautiful & i love how she look, a vintage look & she is gorgeous for me . 

zooey_deschanel_and_katy_perry

Owh wait, isn’t she looks like Katy Perry? 
600full-zooey-deschanel
Gorgeous . 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei