Friday, October 11, 2013

The Vampire Diaries: Season 5

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Friday, October 11, 2013

There is a battle between two wolves inside us all. The one is evil. It is anger, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego. The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness, empathy, and truth. Which wolf wins? The one you feed.

I miss this, I miss The Vampire Diaries and now it's already season 5. I haven't seen the full episode of The Vampire Diaries season 4. Please anyone knows where I can download the full episode? The story just get twisted and I can't believe it turns out to be like that. What a surprise. Anyway, I love TVD forever, Delena (Damon & Elena) :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei