Saturday, April 23, 2016

Memories to Look Back

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Saturday, April 23, 2016
Reactions: 
Usually I'm not really excited when it's come to April, which is my birthday month. Why? Because I don't really celebrate my birthday. yeah. It's just, I don't like celebrating the day when you become older, not literally ageing, but just become a little older. Basically, I don't like seeing the number increasing each year. It's scared me, to be honest. Being older means you become more wise yet it doesn't really define your maturity. The life's experience that makes you bolder, wiser and yes, more mature. 

God has gave me the most wonderful gift ever I could ask for. He gave me chances to met someone who gives meaning to my life again which I believe it doesn't happen for coincidence. The universe has existed for a billions of years and we ended up living at the same time, and I believe that counts for something. Our soul has met each other for a reason. 


Thank you for all the days we spend together and how I wish I have more time with you. Thank you for the love you gave me and for making my life meaningful again. Most of all, I thanked God that he gave us chance to met each other, to experience this life. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei