Monday, December 19, 2011

Just a Nice, Simple Dress

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Monday, December 19, 2011
Reactions: 
Christmas is just around the corner. Well, only 6 days form today. I still need to figure out what i wanna wear for this upcoming Christmas. I just need to find something Simple yet Cute and Adorable, just a nice Dress. I still can't find "That Dress'' . Woahh, I'm wondering what color will I choose . I have no idea . I hope i'll find it soon. I will be leaving Kota Kinabalu this 23rd, so hopefully i'll find it before that. Then I need to find a matching heels for my dress. I just can't wait for Christmas, i'm so excited. Definitely, Christmas is my favorite event for the whole years, not because I can have a new dress but because it is the day which my Savior, Jesus Christ is born :D 

I wonder what will it be on this 2011's Christmas . As there's so many things come up and many things have change . I wonder, what will i feel . I can't wait for 2012 . I'm ready for it . yeahh . It is the time for me to begin a new chapter on a new story book. I have to leave the past behind but never forget what it has thought me . 


I hope to find a dress like this :D

2 comments:

percy | vengeance on December 20, 2011 at 7:46 PM said...

smart..

Adiee Mitchee on February 16, 2012 at 12:19 AM said...

thanks :)

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei