Tuesday, December 27, 2011

He is The One

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Reactions: 



I was his, he was me . We were one we were free, and if there's somebody calling me on . He's the one, If there's somebody calling me on he's the one .

We were young we were wrong. We were fine all along If there's somebody calling me on he's the one . 

When you get to where you want to go . And you know the things you want to know, You're smiling .


When you said what you want to say . And you know the way you want to play, You'll be so high you'll be flying .

Though the sea will be strong . I know we'll carry on 'cause if there's somebody calling me on 
he's the one . 


If there's somebody calling me on he's the one .

When you get to where you want to go . And you know the things you want to know, You're smiling .


When you said what you want to say . And you know the way you want to say it, You'll be so high you'll be flying .




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei