Sunday, December 25, 2011

25 December 2011

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Sunday, December 25, 2011
Reactions: 
Just like what I had said before, this years's Christmas is completely different . With a new Church(Renovate), with a new life, a new story. That's not the point. Actually, i'm kinda boring . But somehow, I just feel today is just another day, nothing special. Wondering, where's everybody went. Not like the last years, i'm having so much fun after the prayer at the Church. We went to visit the neighborhood's House. We Talk, Laugh, Eat a lot! I miss that moment. This day, I don't know what to say but it seems like. I don't know what to say. Whatever it is, we have to enjoy ourselves because it is Christmas ! ! Our Savior's Birthday, Jesus Christ . So, there's no point to be sad at all :D 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei