Thursday, November 3, 2011

Why I Write?

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Thursday, November 03, 2011
Reactions: 


Yeapp, I blog because I want to express my feelings, my emotion, about something that happen or might happen. It is nothing to do with you or you or you. I am not doing this to impress you, or anybody . Well, i'm not born to please you or to impress you . So, everything that is state here or any post that state here, is (maybe) relate to me personally. I express what I thought and what I feel at certain time when words fail to speak; Not because I want to show up and being proud of it to impress people but Instead I just want to share the emotion I have inside of me. Keep this on your mind peeps . 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei