Wednesday, November 30, 2011

SPM 2011 in Memory

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Reactions: 
One Word : Happy My feelings is like a fireworks !!


30 November 2011: I can hardly believe that finally, SPM is over. The biggest fear of my life finally gone . Time flew so fast, without I could blink my eyes . what left now is a big relief for me but yet i'm very sad. Wait a minute. I meant, i'm sad to leave my friends. I'm gonna miss them so much. there's too much memory I had with them. I'll send up a prayer, I'll send down a wish so that they will never forget me, so that one day we will met again. surely, gonna miss my high school life even though it was suck, bored, so routine and I hate it. hahaha . so, this is the last day for me as a high school student and wearing my uniform . uhuhuuu, so SAD . I meant it ! ! woahh ! !

Now, I wonder what will happen to me next. What I will do after this. I can't wait what waiting for me, next. Tomorrow is 1st December 2011 . We go back to December again. Don't let me down, December ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei