Sunday, September 18, 2011

Being in a Relationship

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Sunday, September 18, 2011
Reactions: 
I want a relationship where I can be completely comfortable around the person I love. I want to be able to be silly around each other, call each other names and pick on each other without actually having someone’s feelings hurt. I want to be able to tell them everything and anything that’s on my mind. I want to be able to tell them my secrets, fears and worries, not having to worry that they’ll use it against me at any time and I’ll do the same for them. I want to be in a relationship where we can act like little kids and just be able to have fun without any worries. We’ll know when it’s the time to be serious and when we can just be silly goofballs together. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei