Monday, July 25, 2011

Something to believe in

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Monday, July 25, 2011
Reactions: 

An astronomers proof that god is exist . 

I always look at the planet and see every movement. I realize all of them are moving. But one thing really amazes me, the earth never changes its course - not even a bit, not even one degree. You know why? If the earth gets one degree closer to the sun it will burn and one degree apart it will freeze. So I realize there's something holding it. Someone called GOD . 

That's why we know that there is oxygen that keep us alive even we can't see it and we always believe that there's God who always keep watching us even we can't see him .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei